Thursday, August 16, 2012

Trojan War {Why I hate Helen}


Exams na naman ni anak, so I had to help her review.  One of their topics is the Trojan War. At dahil mahaba ito, I had to summarize it for her - including describing each character and "connecting the dots" of how each one is related to the other.  ANG HIRAP! Not only do I not remember having studied this when I was in school, but I also only got to skim thru the summary from the web. Summary na nga lang, spi-need read ko pa. So, what I know is really pira-piraso.

After hours and hours of making kwento, I finally gave up and told anak:  "sige, anak, just do you best na lang"

Anak burst out laughing and teased me: "tinamad ka na ano? pag mababa ang grade ko tapos nagtanong si teacher bakit, sasabihin ko kse tinamad na ang mommy ko!"

Kung bakit naman kse si Helen nagpakidnap pa kay Troy! :D

No comments: