Friday, August 24, 2012

Bucket List

I have never been into bucket lists but as of late, with so many things to wish for, a bucket list is the only way to go.

1.  Watch The Phantom of the Opera, for free. The tickets are so dang expensive, i truly believe it will break my heart more if I spend that much!




2.  Spend another weekend at the Shangri-la, lazing by the pool.


3.  Get that new lacoste bag in red. Un (fortunately?) for me, the new style I like does not come in red. (No, it's not this one)


4. Get my own iPad, so I don't have to borrow anak's.  Puro pictures kase ni Greyson Chance at One Direction ang iPad ni anak. :-)




5. Get rid of my old iPhone, and buy a new one.



I may never get to do them (or buy them), but just being able to "say it out loud" sort of helps get that itch scratched.

Hay. Double hay.

1 comment:

heiz said...

writing them down really help!! i wonder why~~ i made 2 seperate lists of things to buy and places to go if i win 200M yen LIST 2 and 400M yen LIST 1~~~ san ka pa?... hehe