Monday, August 13, 2012

Today's Random Thoughts

I like random thoughts, perhaps due to my predisposition to start a thought and quickly move on to another one. :D  So, today's random thoughts are:

1.  Ulan = Baha. The only math equation na walang operation pero may answer.
me and the forever boyfriend, after wading thru some serious flood

2.  General meeting today = a blast of punctuation marks

but they won't be as happy as these question and exclamation marks are

3. Pag tinext ka, mag reply ka naman. Even if only out of respect for another human being. 

yes, minsan gusto kitang ipakain sa whale.

4.  The witch has arrived. The day has started.

maganda pa itong witch na ito.

5. I used to love where I am.  Operative word here being "USED".


need i say more?


1 comment:

ladycheng said...

sino naman yung witch na yun...