Friday, April 25, 2008

West Elm


I used to service this brand - West Elm - doing their product developments for Entertaining pieces.


This was the dinner I will never forget.



The Philippine contingent was splitting the bill, so everybody gave their shares in advance. Dinner was fine dining at one of the restos in Lan Kwai Fong. Perrier was the water of choice. Bottles of wine kept getting popped.



Everybody was having a blast. Until the bill came and I felt faint. Fortunately, I was with the best group of vendors I can ever wish for.

And well, having cute Frank beside me, made the stress worthwhile! :)


He's gay, by the way.

4 comments:

JEROME GOMEZ said...

Aren't they all? Hey your job is so chica.

KathieDee said...

it does have its perks. like good food, a little travel and the yabang rights to say i buy for Neiman Marcus, Horchow and Ralph Lauren. ha ha ha. :) btw, where can i read ur palanca story?

JEROME GOMEZ said...

the palancawebsite is taking forever to upload it. heniway what's your email? wil send you na lang

KathieDee said...

deekathie@yahoo.com
can't wait! :)