Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Can You Keep A Secret?

1. I love O-OPM , as in those "Old-Original Pinoy Music". Hearing those old songs make me smile. {You wouldn't want to venture guessing what's in my iPod!}

2. I do not have a strong passion for anything apart from family ... not politics, not religion, not career.

3. I tried to pull down the zipper on my grade one teacher's skirt while she was leaning over the girl in front of me.

4. I had my first ever real crush in grade 6.

5. I had a boy tell me he likes me when I was in grade 6. Too bad he wasn't the crush.

6. I lost a grade school extemporaneous competition because I decided to ditch my memorized speech and tried to come up with my own on the spot.

7. I have a cute little dimple on my butt. Seriously.

8. I cannot sleep with my head on a pillow. Instead, I use the pillow to cover my eyes.

9. I used to know this "chant" that you recite quietly while you stare in somebody's eyes so you get in that somebody's good side.

10. I was a Menudo fan. {It's an explosion, my love for you!}

The book is hilariously great, by the way. Go read.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Before I leave a comment specifically for #4, let me explain how I got here...

I was flippin friendster pages, I stumbled upon SCQC86, I happen to belong to that batch...saw you, I don't know if you still remember me, but here goes...

Tell you a funny secret, I had a terrible crush on you nung grade school tayo. First ever eh... hehe!
Yun lng.

Hope to join you guys sa next reunioun, if ever meron ulit.
Really enjoyed seeing your pix... Brought back memories.

KathieDee said...

hey hey! join SCQC and then pester Doreen to organize another reunion. :) i believe she was the brains behind the previous gimmicks.

your secret is hilarious! :) we all had funny stuffs from grade school ano?

thanks for dropping by and reading my blog. i still do love to write.

JEROME GOMEZ said...

da fuuuuuck! tawag dyan serendipity