Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fear Factor


I have had the biggest scare of my life.

My iPod suddenly stopped working yesterday!
As in, truly, really not working.
I couldn't get the menu to scroll.
It was just stuck at Pause mode.
I couldn't even turn it off.

I was near tears.
{Gail kept teasing me and looking into my eyes and saying -- "Mommy, iiyak ka na ba?" loka loka talaga ang anak ko}

I was supposed to convert some videos for Gail's PSP, but I did not have the heart to do anything else. I was in zombie land. Couldn't believe what happened. The first and only technology that I love, and it died on me.

I kept thinking that maybe repeating one song over and over again was the culprit. But then again, David Cook's You will always be my baby isn't so bad {absolutely great, in fact!}

So, with nothing much to do, I willed myself to sleep.
Sleeping will little iPod was blinking away {for some reason, the backlight did not go off}

By dawn, I was awakened alert by soft continuous clicking.
Owmygash! Hubby was checking out my songs!

iPod is alive!! Halleluyah! Merong himala!

I still do not know what caused its near death, but you can bet that I love this little white thingy more than ever.

Now, I can listen over and over again to David Cook. :)



No comments: