Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Happy

Recent events around us got hubby to teasing me (in all smug seriousness, i believe) - "Hindi ka pa ba naniniwala na swerte ka sa akin?"

Of course. I know how lucky I am to have him.

He never complains.
He does not get all sungit around me.
He listens to all my senseless kwento.
He puts up with all of my crap. As in, all of them.
He works hard for the family.

And yesterday, when my day was going real bad ---

He brought Gail along with him to fetch me from work.

That was absolutely the sweetest thing ever.
He knows what makes me happy.
He knows what will make all the bad mood melt away.
He just knows me. Honest to goodness knows me.

I can never be happier. Or luckier.

2 comments:

JEROME GOMEZ said...

Awww. I wish for someone who knows me. Who really really knows me. And I don't mean my mother.

KathieDee said...

i think if you have someone who can make you smile whenever you feel down, you have found your "one-who-really-knows-you" person.