Wednesday, September 03, 2008

SapinSapin

Dahil blog ko ito, I can bore you with details of my life. Ano nga bang pinagkakabalahan ko lately?

1. Facebooking. Ang daming apps. Nakakatuwa. Recommended productive way of wasting time. Pag tinanong ako ng boss ko anong na-accomplish ko at the end of the day, pwede kong ipagmayabang - that i discovered my stripper name is Mimi Moonbutton. Kung kilala nyo ako, matatawa kayo dito. Very apt. Haha

2. Top Shuffled Songs - Crush (haha), 7 things (mas haha), No Air, Tatoo, One Step at a time

3. I got overdosed with semantics today. "We are not losing business, we are transitioning." , "We are returning back the business". Corporate level jargon. Top Management chuvaness. All means the same thing though - we are losing a big fish.

4. Polo Ralph Lauren Home's first season with us has finally closed. First PO released today. Official na sya talaga. Nagbunga ang stress ko. Mala-aratillis na bunga - maliit pero matamis.

5. I have so much gas, I can start a fire. Gawd.

No comments: