Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Tired

Got home last last night. Had a conference call with the Polo Ralph Lauren people which lasted an hour. It was a long 14-hour working day for me.

When I got home, had to check Gail's homework pa.

I am dead tired.

I am starting to wonder if there is more to daily life than what it is.

Thoughts of leaving this semi-comfortable life and going full time into a more "giving" life are actually floating around my head. Scary thought. Really. Scary. Thought.

I wonder if everybody goes through this "empty-feeling" stage.

It's like you have everything that you need and you are doing things that you enjoy, but there's still a void that you just don't know how to fill.

Empty. Empty. Empty.

2 comments:

JEROME GOMEZ said...

i had two weeks-full of empty days just recently. it passes, kathie. not that you shouldn't listen to that "giving" life voice?

si oprah ba ito?

KathieDee said...

actually, si Tim Dunn nga naririnig ko - "give those awful clothes away! and get some real ones!"