Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Travel and a few other stuff..s

  • My Japan visa arrived yesterday. I am off to Hello Kitty's Land of the Rising San {sic}!
  • An old friend has an "opportunity" in mind. I am ticked pink with excitement.
  • My cubicle is spotless clean that notions of me not doing anything worthwhile is not surprising. I joked about putting up a disclaimer - "Just because I keep my space clean, it does not mean I am not doing anything!". But a friend had a better line - "A clean space is a sign of a sick mind - so back off!"
  • Shrek's plastic head sits on top of my desktop monitor. Reminds me not be an ogre.{Most of the time shrek is unsuccessful though}
  • Moving on does not necessarily gives me the license to "come clean" and "let it all out" - but heck, I've endured pain longer than I would have expected me to, so I believe I earned the right to be brutally frank. And I was. I told my former boss that while I love working with my buyers, I never liked working with her. I hope that struck real deep.
  • My LSS - Gabriella's Gotta Go My Own Way.
  • Repetition is a good marketing tool. Disney Channel is way, way too much into this strategy.
  • 13th month pay is out. The ATM machine is going to get real busy today.
  • My average daily email has trimmed down from 500+ to a measly 50 since I moved to the Neiman Marcus family. Fun! Fun! Fun!
  • Somebody asked where I bought my Lacoste shirts. I was seriously tempted to say "Giordano!"
  • Is a starfish a "star" or a "fish"?

No comments: