Thursday, November 08, 2007

Big Brother is reading you!


They say the best writers are the ones who write from the heart. They must be awf'ly brave to do so - spilling innermost thoughts to people they do not know {Probably why pseudonyms were invented}

I cringe at the thought of people knowing me - as in, really knowing ME. It has never been my cup of tea {or brewed coffee, for that matter} --- letting people into my daily thoughts and emotions. {Not that they would enjoy hearing about the deepest, darkest, dirtiest things that float around my grey matter.}

While I would hope my blog is more "up close and personal" - I just can't. Well, I do gripe and vent sometimes {most of the times??} but those are just the tip of the iceberg that hit the Titanic.

So to all of you out there who has made blogging a real Big Brother experience for everybody else, my hats off to you! You satisfy our peeping tom fantasies!

No comments: