Monday, November 05, 2007

Halloween Break


I had a good holiday break. I am not so sure if it's p.c. to call it "holiday"-"holiday" since it was meant to be days of remembering dead people and deluding ourselves that these dead people were all sugar n' spice n' ev'rythin' nice when they were alive. { Isn't it baffling that when someone dies all we remember are the good stuff about them? Dying, apparently, brings out the best in us. }

So what was I up to during the long break?

1. Caught up on Stand Off and Grey's Anatomy. Emily and Matt are cute. Grey's is so feel good for me. I had Prison Break, but I decided against it since I almost always feel depressed after watching it.

2. Did some shopping.

3. Visited lola and tita - both crossed over years back, and I really do feel weird sitting on mowed grass while waiting for candles to melt.

4. Did not check my work e-mails. Well.. I checked on Thursday, but I steered clear from hitting the reply button.

5. Finished coloring the pages I started on Gail's coloring book.

6. Slept a lot.

7. Did the grocery - this time with a real grocery list that I managed to successfully ignore.

8. Watched a lot of Mr. Bean {Gail held me hostage!}

9. Brewed a lot of coffee. Ate a lot of tuna sandwiches and chocolate cakes.

10. Cleaned up a lot of my daughter's mess - stored toys, books, crafts, pens, erasers, paper according to categories.

It was a really good break. Something I wouldn't mind doing again real soon. (wink wink)

No comments: