Friday, September 28, 2007

Appreciation

My heart is bursting with happiness. My William Sonoma/Pottery Barn/West Elm buyers have made me feel so appreciated. It feels great to leave knowing that you did not disappoint.

I am posting their messages here for my sake - I know that whenever I feel low, I will need to remember that there will always be people out there who appreciates what I am doing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brett Kladney
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 08:04 AM
It is with sweet sadness that I hear this news. I am very excited for you and your new projects! But It is with sadness as I will not be working with you!You have done such a great job for us, I greatly appreciate all that you have done for us here at Pottery Barn!Take care and hope to see you in the Phillipines!All my best,-- B

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Millero
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 09:05 PM
Dear Kathie,
Congratulations on your new position! We will miss you!
Best Regards,
Frank Millero
Designer, Tabletop/Table linens


-----Original Message-----

From: George Vollmer
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 07:50
Kathie
We will truly miss you. You have been such a great asset to our team. We really appreciate all the support and help. Best of luck to you with your new endeavor at WECA.
Best
George
george vollmer sourcing director hardlines pottery barn kids


-----Original Message-----

From: Lina Restrepo
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 07:40
Kathie!!
I am CRYING! I am going to miss you so much. You have been a pleasure and joy to work with. You will be a huge asset to your new group. They are lucky to have you!
Best of luck! You will be missed
Lina


-----Original Message-----
From: Megan Patricia Smith
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 08:00 AM
Kathie- Best wishes in you new role at WECA.
We will miss you. You have been very patience with us through the easter basket nightmare.
All the best,
Megan


-----Original Message-----
From: Tracy Henderson
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 07:40 AM

Kathie – Where are you going??? We will miss you! You are so talented!
Best,
Tracy L Henderson Sourcing Manager, Pottery Barn Kids Dec Accessories

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Indeed, appreciation from unexpected people is the sweetest. =)

JEROME GOMEZ said...

Kathie, WHERE are you going? If you seem to be doing such a great job where you were...

JEROME GOMEZ said...

Oh, Neiman's! SOrry I just read your response to my previous comment. Well, someone's moving up (with raised left eyebrow). You're so shushal! I have a personal shopper friend there in Neiman's SF. Congrats!