Thursday, July 05, 2007

Was it me who was tagged?


A friend from my recent past had this on her post and she listed "Kathie" as one of the people she tagged. I am not so sure if the "Kathie" she means is me, but what the heck, the topic so appeals to my "frustrated artista" persona I had to grab it and post it here.

So to the 2 and a half people (hubby, me and my daughter - who counts as half only since she probably does not understand half of what I crap about) who read my blog .. ENJOY!


INSTRUCTIONS: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 7 things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog.Here are my 7 random facts/habits:

1. I am cynical. I feel that there are no serious, honest to goodness, pure, selfless, good intentions. Everybody is in it for something.

2. I can sleep till midday, with no guilt feelings

3. I can eat a half gallon of Arce Dairy's mantecado ice cream if you don't stop me

4. I love plasticwares - those little boxes, baskets and pillboxes.

5. My greatest fear is getting run down and killed by a dilapidated Mitsubishi box type Lancer while I am wearing my most comfortable (read: worn out with holes) underpants. Imagine the headlines!

6. Right socks first before left

7. I do not eat veggies. Anything with leaves I stay away from.

2 comments:

Alexis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alexis said...

Indeed its you I was pertaining to =)

yung number 5 mo...Ha ha ha!!! ikaw na ikaw!!!