Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Grumpy


Grumpy - that's me since last week. An idea hit me, which hopefully
gets me out of this rut by the time I end this blog entry. {My cynical me strongly doubts
this will happen though}

Think positive. Think good thoughts.

Things I should be thankful for:

1. I have a job. Not yet a career, but still - beats getting ink marks from going thru the classifieds of Manila Bulletin

2. i got a ride to work today. Better than crossing the Makati-Mandaluyong bridge on foot

3. It drizzles every so often now. I love the melancholy of rain.

4. I have 100+ unanswered business emails. I am loved! (wah-ha-ha)

5. I had lechon paksiw for lunch.

6. My cubicle is one organized mess.

7. My desk phone has caller ID. I can choose not to pick it up.

8. Today is Tuesday. Coding, hubby cannot fetch me so I have to leave early.

9. Today is Tuesday. 3 days away from the weekend.

10. I have internet access. I can blog.

No comments: