Saturday, January 19, 2013

Les Miserablés

So today anak and i went to see the movie Les Mis. I am happy to report that I did not have to drag, bribe or coerce her into seeing it with me. Lucky me!

So, because Les Mis seems to be the best movie of the year (unless they do Miss Saigon), i have to process all my thoughts and make sure i record them for posterity:

1. I wonder what kind of bread Valjean stole? Wheat bread? Italian bread? Pandesal?

2. What would the "i dreamed a dream" scene be like if fatine had lost her 2 front teeth?

3. For some reason, Hugh singing the contents of Marius' letter reminded me of Ate Helen. Vela.

4. Injured Marius was dragged across murky waters,fell down the sewer and had this face covered by mud--and yet he survived beautifully well. Talk about lucky.

5. Does love at first sight really happen?

6. I feel for Eponine. Masyadong masikip ang belt ng damit nya.

7. Were the hookers during the 18th century really that filthy?

8. That scene where Anne appeared as an angel to Valjean threw me off-guard. Naging fanta-serye?

9. Who was driving Valjean's coach everytime they would ride to escape or move places?

10. It must have been a sad honeymoon night for Marius and Cosette. KJ si Valjean. Mamatay ba naman sa wedding day ni Cosette!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

number two is correct! Fantine lost her front teeth! Daya nila :(

KathieDee said...

yun nga! i kept looking for the missing teeth on Anne Hathaway, but i guess in the movie they decided to pull out the wisdom tooth.