Tuesday, July 24, 2012

and I'm back

Gail was browsing this blog yesterday, and it made me think about how much I miss blogging.
Facebook shout-outs have inevitably taken my love for writing to a whole new level. I now can "extemporate" in what, 3-5 sentences? Tsk tsk. Facebook has given birth to a new era of "writers".

So anyway, this is my mid-year resolution. Get back to blogging. If not for me, for anak who apparently finds my posts hilarious and entertaining.

I have a few busy days ahead, but, mark my words. I intend to be back.

Laters,baby.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Would you believe I spent the last half hour or so reading thru this blog of yours... kakaaliw...

KathieDee said...

salamat chito. time is gold, so im glad to hear that you spent your gold on my blog. next time, would you mind just handing me some cash? :D