Monday, February 04, 2008

Busy

"Busy mom"

That was how hubby called me this morning.

Yup, I have been busy and will be busy for the next many months.


This weekend I am flying to Cagayan de Oro. I was told the hotel I will be staying in is near the beach - so I am looking forward to feeling warm sand on my feet.


Next week, I'll be off to Cebu. I miss the breakfast buffet at our hotel, so I just gotta go back {roaring laughter here please}.

But not all is work. I get some time to play.

Last Friday, my friend and I went to Martin's XXV concert. It was good. Not "good-great", but just plain "good-good". Parang mainit na lugaw - ok lang, pero hindi kasing spectacular ng baby back ribs {ha ha ha}.


Mas nag enjoy ako sa concert ni Shawie last month {pause. point of realization here - baduy ko!}

Then on Saturday, I took Gail to her dentist. She was such a brave girl I had to give her a "good girl" treat. We went shopping. She bought these framed styro drawings where you fill up the spaces with glitter glue. It's really fun to do. You end up with most of your body parts all glittery!


Parang gusto kong sumigaw ng "Darna!" pagkatapos.

Sunday was a quiet "HS-HS day" (half-shop and half-study day).

Apart from being so occupied with stuff, I survived a "no rice" week.


Yup, yup. I have started an unofficial diet. I do not follow any meal plan - just two basic rules : no rice and ...(drumroll please)... no coke! The rice I can easily live without, it's the no coke that is killing me. I have been successful ..

... so far.

Oh, and in between all these - I finally managed to upload new songs and synch my iPod!

1 comment:

yoyah said...

mare alam mo ba na isang coke in can - 10 kutsarang asukal. When i learned that i swear di na ko nag coke. lalo pat may lahi kaming diabetes. Katakot.Ang rice naman pag natunaw asukal din.. Badminton na tayo para may physical activity tayo.heheheh